VehicleSort V 188.8.131.52 LS 2017
* Mostly re-written code
* New persistent unique ID system to help maintain vehicle order between sessions
* Improved brand name representation and visual display (new semi-transparent dark background)
* New config option: Smaller text size
* Now wraps long text for long lists spanning multiple columns
* New improved method for detecting trains and train station cranes
* Resetting vehicles should no longer change the tab order from user specified order
* Saved order will no longer reset when number of vehicles has changed, only when the map has changed
* Increased efficiency: Only save order to disk when a change has been made, not every time VehicleSort is used in the game
* Fixed several bugs
* Several code optimizations and refactoring
* Improved multiplayer and dedicated server support
Customize the order in which your vehicles are chosen when using the tab-key or switch by navigating through a list.
How to use:
Use NumPad or Mouse – can be customized in game options
NumPad 0 or Middle Mouse Button opens list of vehicles in the order you tab through them
NumPad 2 and 8 or Mouse Wheel moves selection in list (green)
NumPad 5 or Left Mouse Button toggles mode to move vehicle in list/tab order (selection turns red)
NumPad [Enter] or Right Mouse Button enters selected vehicle (if it is unoccupied)
NumPad [+] or Mouse Button 4 toggles parking mode (vehicle removed from tab list and prefixed in VehicleSort list with [P])
NumPad [-] opens config menu
If the player is in a vehicle it will appear as bold in the list.
Original Author v0.1-v0.6: Dschonny. Further updates developed and published with permission.