LS 22 Simple Inspector v126.96.36.199
Simple Inspector shows a HUD overlay with vehicle statistics
– 4 on screen placement locations – each corner of the display
– Just your vehicles or all vehicles
– Speed of vehicles
– Fuel level of vehicles
– On Field Status, optionally with Field number
– Occupation status – Vanilla AI, AutoDrive, CoursePlay, user, or noone
– CoursePlay course progression, if applicable
– Fill level of vehicle and attached implements
– Damage warning if vehicle or attached implement is over threshold
Default Input Bindings:
Left Ctrl + Left Alt + Num Pad 9 : Reload configuration file from disk
Left Alt + Num Pad 9 : Toggle HUD Visibility
– Fix for missing fillLevel info on right justified displays.
– Add damage indicator (default if tractor or attached implement is 80% damaged)
– Add CoursePlay and AutoDrive AI detection
– Hide conveyor belts, they don’t have any useful information to share.
– Add keybindings
– Add option to zero pad field numbers less than 10
– Make bold text optional
– Bug fix for invalid fill levels
– Add user name for controlled vehicles.
– Add bulk of options to the general config menu
– Save settings on a per savegame basis, not globally
– Initial ModHub version
– Add keybind for visibility toggle
– Hide on construction screen
– Change default keybinds
– Compute fill percentage with maxMass respected when possible
– Add optional alphebetic sorting of the list (uses purchase / tab order otherwise)
– Add multiplayer farm awareness – allow filtering to just your farm, or all farms
– Add option to change text size from settings, fix loading of text size from xml
– Bugfix: Some custom vehicle types based on attachments but adding the “enterable” specialization could appear in the list incorrectly, and error out the script.
– Bugfix: text was still visible when HUD was toggled off.
– Additional Feature: custom order per line
– Bugfix: settings save path was incorrect
– l10n: kph vs kp/h
– Bugfix: fill level for seeds, fertilizer, salt, and herbicide should always be “inverted” colors
– Add Support for Advanced Farm Manager