LS 22 Rogatki Edited (Multifruit and Production) v220.127.116.11
This is not a mod!!! Unzip and replace each files and folders in the original mod folder.
– after many requests and finding that maizeplus feeding requirements are insanely high, I fixed the amount of feed animals need; they still eat more and produce more than base game, but now they are manageable to raise;
-played a bit with pig breeds; now they are different not just visually, also by price, feed amount and outputs; berskshire will reproduce only if 90% healthy, will eat more than the other 2, but the selling price is higher; recommend using Enhanced Animal System version 1.1 (the last one will over-ride the animals) to get more offsprings from pigs;
– added Danish translation offered by Plys;
– fixed polish translation for the animals, by Ramzses490;
– fixed missing translation for cat food;
– added visual rows for soybeans, beans, peas, chickpeas and lentils;
– darkened a bit foliage for lavender and alfalfa;
– other minor changes and fixes;
Happy Easter everyone! (for me is this Sunday – orthodox christian)
For those who really struggle using my pack and for tutorials for new crops, animals and productions, please join my discord server, found in my profile.
DO NOT USE THE UPDATED VERSION FROM YOUTUBE! I didn’t used his updated version, because it has no novelty on my edit (he added compost bunkers, I have them too, deleted some trees and fixed some collectibles) and also most likely will need a new savegame, that I want to avoid. So, apply the pack on the version here on Kingmods or check my Discord for the full map.
For the carrot and onion harvest I added some mods as requirements that should automatically download from mod hub. Also you can check my Fortscritt Multifruit edit for a smaller machine that suits better for this map.
All credits go to the map maker VenturioGames and his team.
– Added extra crops: rye, millet, beans, peas, lentils, chickpeas, buckwheat, rice, linseed/flax (with flax fiber as straw), hops vines, white grapes vines, poppy seeds, mustard, carrot and onion, beetroot and lavender;
– added the new crops and straws to all the sellingpoints and productions, also most of them have contracts;
– added new factories (bakery, spinnery, oil plant, grain mill etc.) with new products and new buildings for animals.
– added the animals from HOF Bergmann by Farmer Andy, including cats (cats eat mineral feed; they reproduce and can be sold);
– added cat zone and calf igloos placeable in building mode (calves need straw and milk; the igloos are 2 different placeables: one with all the fences, the second to add in the empty spaces where the fences are; level the ground first);
– added a goat husbandry from HOF B. to get goat milk (!!! – removed fences, pasture pretty large give them some space; add inside only goats because the pallets spawn oddly one piece of wool o a pallet; for sheep use another pen/pasture);
– added a greenhouse and open garden plot with new plants;
– added a hayloft that accepts even bales (but gives bulk back) and modified map’s bunker silo to accept alfalfa and clover
– added a root crop storage that works with carrots and onions;
– added OmaTana’s growth calendar for those who want to play without seasons (just base game crops grow faster; I don’t know how to add for the new crops the nonseasonal growth to work properly; if you know, please add and contact me for an update);
– added custom traffic with custom vehicles
– added new animals on the pre-placed pasturea and animal dealer.
Known issues: use Precision Farming, because without it when plowing/cultivating will get a 100% fertilization on that field. Also Compost doesn’t register as fertilizer in Precision F.