LS 22 REA22 Implements v188.8.131.52
The goal of this mod is to make the game feel more realistic and customizing the vehicle for the task more rewarding.
The goal is to make the mod universal.
This mod supports multiplayer and dedicated servers.
No changes in XML are needed. Some data from XML is overwritten!
Pulling force for plows, cultivators, roller, and sowing machines are affected by the ground type and state.
Balers, loading wagons, and harvesters use power based on fill speed and density of the material.
– Seeding directly into the stubble demands more power than seeding a cultivated field.
– Running a roller in a plowed field demands more power than a seeded field.
– Harvesting a higher yield demands more power than a low-yielding field.
– Lighter materials demand less power than heavy, baling hay is easier than grass.
The force applied to pulled tools is now applied in the correct place.
– Left or right side can get less or more force applied depending on the ground type and state on each side.
– Force is also applied from the sides to make implements more prone to follow their own path.