LS 22 Lindner Lintrac 110 v188.8.131.52
– Fixed bug with front loader configuration
The Lindner Lintrac 110 is the middle model from Lindner in the Lintrac series with a continuously variable transmission.
The Lintrac 110 is the successor to the Lintrac 90, to which great care was taken that the existing machines on the farm can be used with the new vehicle without any problems.
A 113 hp engine was installed, and the gearbox was specially developed for the Lintrac 110 from the existing gearbox of the Lintrac 90 and improved for the more powerful engine.
An axial piston pump is again installed in the hydraulics with a delivery rate of 88 liters/minute.
Price: 113.900 $
Power: 113 hp
Top speed: 43 kph
– Simple IC prepared (doors, front, rear, and side windows, sun visor)
– Choice between hull or axle-guided front hydraulics
– Various tire configurations (standard tires, wide tires, and various twin tires)
– Installed Hauer TopBlock console for the VX-Pack