FS19 REALISTIC SEEDER v22.214.171.124
Fix for rape seed pallets for players who have set a language other than German. The correct texture for English, French or Polish will now be loaded.
Fix for the pallet fork:
You can now attach the pallets again using the pallet fork supplied.
Important information about the seed pallets and seed big bags!
I changed the path to the palettes and BigBags, this should solve the problem that you can no longer load the savegame in the MP if you update from version 126.96.36.199 and you bought palettes from this version. Unfortunately, this also means that the pallets and BigBas that have already been bought are gone! So unfortunately you have to buy them new.
BigBgas seeds have been added.
BigBag Lifter for the seed BigBags has been added.
Placeable seed purchase station has been added. You can then buy larger quantities here.
Textures and translations for Polish players have been added.
You can now configure the fill level of the seed pallets when buying them. If you don’t buy them completely full, you can fill them up by holding another pallet with the same seed on top.
A new fruit called Silphie has been added. (For the Bergmann farm)
The Relaistic Seeder is now creating its own category under Objects in the shop, as from now on it will not only contain more pallets.
The bug that displayed seeds and fertilizer for filling in the shop for seed drills with only one tank has been fixed.
You can now empty the seed and fertilizer separately from the seed drill.
You can now unload the fertilizer or the seeds in pallets, if that is in a trailer or shovel. So you are no longer tied to a silo to get the seeds out of the trailer.
Lots of optimizations to the scripts, which I cannot list all.
I hope you enjoy the update!
It is now possible to fill the pallets in trailers, shovels and transfer vehicles. Either hold over it like with a seed drill, or drive up and overload with the [R] key. Each storage silo now automatically takes all types of seeds from the Realistic Seeder that are present on the map. I have also revised the GUI for selecting the current fillType for a silo. The text there is now 2 lines. Above the current fillType, below the current fill level.
Fixed problems with the following mods:
Seasons (There was straw pellets instead of straw in the animal overview)
If you put a full pallet on top of one that is no longer full, the upper pallet will no longer jump down after loading
Fixed a warning when exiting the game (Warning: Deleting object ‘palletTrigger’ before all triggers are removed.)
– The mod is now Maize Plus Ready.
– Added new pallet fork that can be used to secure the pallets. The handy is so much better. Especially since the pallet is no longer pulled when you pull out the fork. (To be found in the front loader category. Realistic Seeder instead of Mod is under it.)
– You can now sow sugar cane again when the mod is active.
– The palettes have been given textures for the French players.
– When filling the seed machines / front tanks with the pallets you now have a filling sound.
– For the front tanks, fertilizer and seeds are now displayed in the shop.
– If a seed drill that is filled with standard seeds is emptied, the big bag is no longer created, but the Pioneer pallet.
– Standard seeds have become more expensive. The BigBag now costs € 1,350 instead of € 900 and the Pioneer Palette now costs € 2,835 instead of € 1,890. If it can change the fruit by magic, then it should also cost more.
– Disc harrows and cultivators that can also sow are now also supported.
– The collision of the pallets now adapts to the fill level.
– Various optimizations to the scripts.
New fruits that are supported:
– Triticale (triticale)
– arable grass (field_grass)
– horse grass (horseGrass)
– ryegrass (pastureGrass)
– elephant grass (miscanthus)
– carrots (carrot)
– onion (onion)
Button to fix the pallets on the fork:
Keyboard: [X] Controller (X-Box): [LB] + (A)
This mod is intended to make working with seed drills a little more realistic.
One or the other may have already seen my Realistic Seeder Mod. This mod adds its own seed palettes for the following fruits (the English names of the fruits are always in the brackets. If they are registered with these on the map, then you can also use them):
Oil radish (oilseedRadish)