Farming Simulator 17 – First Trailer & all previous information
Farming Simulator 17 will be released at 27-10-2016 for PC (Windows
and Mac OS X), PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The FS17 was presented with a new CGI trailer at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles.
The trailer and the official product description contain the following new features / information:
– 200 vehicles of nearly 60 license partners / brands
– previously known new brands (compared with LS15 + DLCs): Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Challenger, Salford, Köckerling, Lely
– brands Brands of the LS15 as New Holland, Case IH, Trelleborg, etc. will also be included. Whether all brands are inherited, is not yet known.
– Tractors with reverse drive system
– Possibility to lease/rent equipment and vehicles
– You can configure the vehicles (e.g. color, motor, front loader, etc.)
– Ingame radio (offline and web radio via stream-URL)
– female characters
– Train for reconnaissance of the goods can now be self-controlled (First and 3rd person view)
– Objects (e.g. pieces of wood) can be put with the “hand” (incl. throw-option)
– new species of animal (probably pigs)
– new map (“Goldcrest Valley”), located in the Pacific Northwest of the United States
– new crops: sunflower, soybean, maybe radish
– higher level of realism
– new gameplay mechanics
– Modding-Support for consoles (integrated Mod Browser to download the mods)
– Multiplayer-Koop-Mode for consoles (6 persons simultaneously)
– expected playable at Gamescom 2016 in Cologne